Assistant Principal Officer | Interview Skills Training
Our clients arrive with many common issues
- Feel like they are sinking in a sea of paper and notes
- Unsure if their examples match the competencies
- Feel like their answers are just waffle
- Very frustrated – can do the job but can’t get the message across!
- Read about STAR but don’t get it
This is normal, please don’t worry, we can HELP YOU!!
We have built a simple 3-Step Programme for Competency Based Interviews
- Educate you how to structure your answers
- Teach you what the interviewers are listening for
- Outline how to build simple answers using mind maps
Paul, thanks so much for your help, it was invaluable. I got feedback to say my performance was very impressive. That’s a big change from the normal feedback – rabbit in headlights. Anyway, I just got an email to say I panelled. This would not be possible without you!!
Need help with competency based interviews | contact us
Nationwide Service | Ireland | Dublin | Waterford | Limerick | Cork | Galway
We help clients for all Civil Service roles: Clerical Officer | CO, Executive Officer | EO, Administrative Officer | AO, Higher Executive Officer | HEO, Assistant Principal | AP, Principal Officer | PO
Outlined below are the Assistant Principal Officer Level Competencies
- Analysis & Decision Making
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Management & Delivery of Results
- Drive & Commitment to Public Service Values
- Specialist Knowledge, Expertise and Self Development
Need outplacement services | paulmullan.ie