County Council | Local Authority | Competency Based Interviews
We prepare clients for County Council Competency Based Interviews
Whether you’re an external applicant or going for internal promotions, we can help!!
Competency Based Interview Coach | Paul Mullan
- Paul Mullan is a recognised interview coach
- 20+ years of interview coaching experience
- Former co-founder of Eden Recruitment Limited
- 100% focused on interview coaching since he founded Measurability in 2006
- Former career expert with Irish Independent
- Key Speaker at career events and 3rd level universities
- Delivered 400+ career and interview coaching workshops for organisations
Interview Coaching Service | What You Will Get!!
- 2-hours of one-to-one coaching (can offer additional hours if requested)
- A mock interview and honest feedback
- Simple and practical strategies to ACE competency interviews
- Understanding re: how to structure your answers
- Clear understanding of what the panel are listening for
- Simple process to prepare your examples using mind maps
- How to ACE common introduction and exit questions
- Succinct, easy to understand take-away notes
You’ll face four competencies at County Council | Local Authority Competency Based Interviews
- Management and Change
- Delivering Results
- Performance Through People
- Personal Effectiveness
It’s essential that you understand how to structure your examples. But, more importantly, what to say during each answer. Once your complete our competency-based interview programme, navigating interviews will be less daunting
Need County Council Competency Based Interview Coaching? Contact Us NOW!!
Local Authority | County Council | Competency Based Interviews | Dublin | Cork | Limerick | Galway | Interview Coach | Interview Coaching | Job Interview Skills | Job Interview Techniques
Need help with CV or application forms? Contact CVsolutions.ie
CV Solutions can help you write an IMPACTFUL CV or application form, improving your application to interview ratio. Kiss goodbye the application rejections!!